Saturday, May 15, 2010

Animatic

So I started boarding "Sven" and I took the boards from one of the sequences and made a brief animatic out of it. An animatic, for those unfamiliar with the term, is sort of a pseudo-animated sequences that uses the storyboards to show the timing of a sequence. A lot of animatics now will also include 3D elements to show where objects will be in space and what sort of camera angles/moves will be needed. Since "Sven" is traditional 2D animation, though, my animatic is more lo-tech.

2 comments:

Iuliana@Hip2Thrift said...

Yey....music is the solution to everything :)

Tyler Davis said...

Hey that's so cool you guys are getting this going, I'm glad Casey finally listened to someone and got this story running. If you need any help, I'll be glad to pitch in if I can be of service.